Monday, July 6, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook-July 6


For Today...

Outside my window...it's overcast & dreary!

I am thinking...I love lazy days at home with John David!

I am thankful for...being an American!

From the kitchen...I don't think I will be cooking for a day or two because of all the leftovers from this weekend!

I am wearing...my pajamas...still!!

I am reading...nothing as of right now! (I have slowed down on my reading which is keeping my home cleaner!) :)

I am hoping...to have a great week!!

I am creating...still working on the pinwheel quilt...I need red thread to finish it!

Around the house...things are in slight disarray but can wait until tomorrow since hubby is off today!

One of my favorite things...fresh berries!

A few plans for the rest of the week...get the house cleaned up, freeze leftovers that we won't be able to eat this week, work on the quilt, get a few home improvement projects done!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey! Kinda sounds like me--I'm still in PJs, but we are working on a home improvement project. Sanding, painting and changing handles/drawer pull on kitchen cabinets.

Elena@ Precious Treasures said...

All the best with your home improvement projects - and praying you will have a wonderful week.

God Bless
Elena :)

Frugal Hackers badge