Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Plan



I have a fairly simple menu planning system that works great for me. Every weekend, typically on Sunday, I take a few minutes and plan out our meals for the week. Some weeks I am very structured planning a specific meal for every day and other weeks I just write down a list of meals and decide each morning what I am going to prepare that night. I have a dry erase board on the side of our fridge where I write the meals out. When I fix a meal, I mark it off the list!

This week's menu:


Monday
Cooking Day-Chili Verde, Chicken Packets & Poulet de France
Dinner-Beef Tacos on Corn Tortillas

Tuesday
Stir Fry (Chicken, Cabbage, Pepper, Onion, Celery, Carrots)

Wednesday
Chicken Salad Sandwiches with Apple Slices

Thursday
Grilled Deer Steak with Grilled Veggies and Sourdough Rolls

Friday
Country Style Ribs with Baked Potatoes and Cream Corn

Saturday
Alfredo Tomato Pizza

Sunday
Deer Roast with Potatoes, Carrots and Onions

3 comments:

Natalie said...

We're having a stir fry this week too! :)

Todd & M said...

What time can we be over? Everything sounds great!

~M

Becca said...

Ooh, deer steak. I have never tried deer!

Frugal Hackers badge