Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random Facts About Me

I thought it would be fun to post some absolutely random facts about me to share a little bit about my personality!!

1. I love Jesus & I am thankful he saved me!

2. I plan to drive my paid for car until the wheels fall off...at least 200,000 miles!

3. One of my favorite foods is a Cheese Quesadilla cooked on the griddle!!

4. John David & I married 9 months & 1 day after we started dating, we were both 19 (he turned 20 four days later!)

5. I love spending time with John David, when we were married we had an entire summer together & enjoyed all of our college breaks. I think it would be weird adjusting to married life while working!

6. I love to read! Now that I am out of school I read 1-2 books a week!

7. I fully believe & follow "Live like no one else so later you can live like no one else!" :)

8. I teach preschool Sunday School class & love it!

9. I love to iron & listen to Dave Ramsey! It's a weekly routine!

10. I love cleanliness, organization & order in my home!

11. I don't want to move for at least 10 years...2 moves in a year takes a lot out of a person & I just want to stay put awhile!! :)

12. I love being a wife, I believe my primary "worldly" concern is to take care of my husband!

13. We have been planning for me to stay home with our kids since before we were married!

14. We live off one income since I am going to be a full-time wife & mom.

15. Coupon shopping is a hobby...I love grocery shopping days!

16. We rarely shop at Wal-Mart....we get all our groceries, cleaning supplies & toiletries at Kroger, Aldi & CVS!

17. I constantly have a to-do list made out!

18. I love buying my clothes at yard sales, thrift stores, Goodwill & clearance racks! (And hand-me-downs are even better!)

19. I love sharing a Sonic Route 44 Cherry Dr. Pepper with John David!

20. I love math! Crunching numbers related to personal finances is fun! :)

21. When asked where I want to eat I usually answer Taco Bell but I rarely get to go!!

22. I love shopping at CVS!

23. I want to learn to hand quilt!

24. I love boots!

25. Blogging is one of my favorite hobbies!

1 comments:

Mrs. Christie said...

I admire the goals and beliefs that you and your husband share...After thinking for a while, I have decided to let my 11 year old daughter begin following your blog with me...She is a girl 4 God and I think you are a great example of a girl 4 God and a wife...I hope one day her life is as blessed as yours....

Frugal Hackers badge