Monday, March 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook-March 30


For today...

(we are at the 81st Tennessee FFA Convention in Gatlinburg!)

Outside My Window...it's still dark (which is rare for me to be up this early!)

I am thinking... about the busyness that awaits us today during the sessions while working in production!

I am thankful for...my warm coat! (I almost didn't pack it because it is spring & the forecast said it would be the 60s this week....well it was in the 30s last night & is cold today!!)

From the kitchen...my kitchen is neat & clean waiting for me to get back!

I am wearing... red flannel pajama pants & FFA t-shirt from the 78th State Convention (when I was a state officer!)

I am creating... changes to slides for the 81st Tennessee FFA State Convention!

I am going.. to the convention center!

I am reading... Someday by Karen Kingsbury!

I am hoping... that everything will go smooth during the convention sessions!

I am hearing...the heater in our room!

Around the house...it's nice & clean (so we don't have to come home to a messy home...I hate that!)

One of my favorite things...seeing a couple thousand kids in their blue jackets!!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: do my best running the slides for the convention....(when we get home I will be back to the usual of getting the house in order! Hopefully this weekend we will start seriously tackling our basement!)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Since we're at the FFA Convention here is a picture from 2006....this is my state officer team (the first all-female team in Tennessee!) (I am the 4th from left in the back!)

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge