Monday, June 8, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook-June 8


For Today...

Outside my window...the sun is shining bright...perfect day for hanging laundry on the line!

I am thinking...about what projects I am going to work on today!

I am thankful for...my "part-time" job and that I am able to work from home!

From the kitchen...I haven't started breakfast...I might cook or it might just be a day for cereal!

I am wearing...peach pajama shorts & a black tank top.

I am reading...Remembered by Tamara Alexander

I am hoping...that this will be a wonderful week!

I am creating...a pinwheel baby quilt! I am making quite a bit of progress finally!

Around the house...everything is peaceful! John David is still sleeping & the dog is playing with his monkey!

One of my favorite things...spending a whole day with John David! This Saturday we watched TV, grilled out, and did a little cleaning together!

A few plans for the rest of the week...finish the quilt top, hang up pictures in our living room, organize in the basement, make a few homemade 'convenience' meals to put in the freezer!

1 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE Tamera Alexander's books!!! I'm sure you'll enjoy them!!
I liked your day book!

Frugal Hackers badge