Monday, June 15, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook-June 15


For Today...

Outside my window...it's cloudy...I hope it doesn't rain!

I am thinking...about what the day holds!

I am thankful for...my parents & John David's parents for teaching us sound financial principals and most importantly to be good stewards of all that God blesses us with!

From the kitchen...it's a bit of a mess...I made chicken salad earlier this morning for John David to take to work!

I am wearing...shorts & a t-shirt...I am serious about cleaning house today!

I am reading...Even Now by Karen Kingsbury

I am hoping...to get everything on today's to-do list done! :)

I am creating...a pinwheel quilt...I finished the top last week now I need to work on the backing & binding!

Around the house...the fans are running & the dog is laying down...all is peaceful!

One of my favorite things...Frosty's with John David....we had one last night to celebrate my car reaching 100,000 miles!

A few plans for the rest of the week...mop the basement floor, finish staking the tomatoes, send John David to work everyday with a good lunch, paint my upstairs basement door & inside of the front door!

1 comments:

Grandmother Wren said...

A very nice daybook -
Congratulations on the mileage milestone. I agree - a Frosty is a super way to celebrate.

I've added a Mister Linky at Grandmother Wren's to help all of Summer Daybook ladies find each other easier.
Please stop by on Mondays and add your link!

Frugal Hackers badge