Monday, June 1, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook-June 1


For Today...

Outside my window...the sun is shining & it's beautiful!

I am thinking...I cannot believe it is already June! Where is the year going??

I am thankful for...a big glass of ice water on a warm day!

From the kitchen...all is in order minus the dishes in the sink! Cream of Wheat sweetened with brown sugar will be my breakfast!

I am wearing...my pink nightgown!

I am reading...Simple Church by Thom S. Rainer and Eric Geiger

I am hoping...to be productive this week & get several things checked off the master to do list!!

I am creating...either an apron or quilt...I can't decide which I want to work on first! I did finish my dress though...finally!

Around the house...it's peaceful! I just love mornings! John David is still home doing a little work on his computer too!

One of my favorite things...grilled food! John David bought a new grill last week and we are enjoying it!

A few plans for the rest of the week...clean out, organize & mop basement, paint the inside of my front door, paint the door to the basement, & work on apron/quilt...whichever I decide to make first!

2 comments:

Debbie Phillips said...

I like to read the Simple Woman's Daybook entries that are near my name in the list. You got yours done just after me.

Just stopping to read and say hi.
Great post.

I like food on the grill too. We need to grill out again soon, we don't do it often enough.

Debbie
http://debbiesdigest.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Hi, Rachel - I found you via The Simple Woman Daybooks too. I appreciate your decisions to live frugally and to serve others. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts and videos. Take care:))

Frugal Hackers badge