Monday, May 18, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook-May 18


For Today...

Outside my window...it's beautiful!! The blue sky was the first thing I noticed when I woke up!! (However it is a bit chilly!)

I am thinking...about my day ahead and trying to figure out how I can be most productive!!

I am thankful for...my car that is about to hit 100,000 miles....I hope it goes 100,000 more!!! :)

From the kitchen...everything is neat & organized since I washed dishes & cleaned after dinner last night!!

I am wearing...jeans & long sleeved black t-shirt with fleece jacket over it....I'm cold!!

I am reading...When the Soul Mends by Cindy Woodsmall

I am hoping...to tackle a few little home projects this week!

I am creating...a dress (I haven't worked on it in two weeks but all I lack is putting the zipper in & hemming!)

Around the house...everything is pretty neat (minus the stuffing everywhere that the dog pulled out of his new toy!)

One of my favorite things...talking to my husband throughout the work day...keeps us connected :)

A few plans for the rest of the week...finish my dress, work in the garden & get my corn planted, go to visit my husband's family & attend his cousin's wedding!

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge