Friday, May 1, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday:Kitchen


Kelly from Kelly's Korner is hosting Show Us Where You Live Friday. I wanted to join in on the fun and share my cute little kitchen!

The kitchen is my favorite room in our home! My request when we were looking was a "u" shaped kitchen...this kitchen was a major deciding factor on purchasing this home!!





I just love the lighting under the cabinets...it makes the kitchen look beautiful!

I have 2 wonderful closets in the kitchen that really maximize space!

My pantry!

My storage closet!


The view from the kitchen to the dining area. (The plate rack looks weird...it is center on the wall but not centered with the table...I really debated on what to do & this is what I ended up going with!)

The dining area where we eat dinner every night except the occasional pizza & movie night!! I still have some decorating in this space left to do & need to replace the chair pads with a color that matches...I will get to it one day!!

Here is a video tour of my kitchen.

I hope you enjoyed the tour of my kitchen & dining area!!

11 comments:

 The Morris Family said...

So warm and inviting and the lighting is so comforting!! I like the floors, so easy to clean I bet!! Looks great!!
Cindy

Kelly said...

Beautiful kitchen! Love all your storage space with the closets and cabinets!

Tara G. said...

What a pretty shade of green! Looks great with the floors.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I love this open space! I also love your flooring! Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Sue said...

Very cozy kitchen! Your wall color is very close to mine!!
Blessings~LillySue

P.S. Click the "LillySue" link at Kelly's and come visit my kitchen!

Carly said...

We are looking at remodeling our kitchen and I like the U-shape! Thanks for the inspiration!

8 is great said...

Looks great! Miss you!

Ashley said...

I love the lights under the cabinets! Thank you for opening up your home.
-Ash-

Jenna said...

Your kitchen is beautiful Rachel! I love the colors and simplicity of it all:)

~Jenna

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

You have wonderful kitchen! I love the under cabinet lighting too...makes it cozy! I found your blog though my sister Kelly (joyfuladorations). Would love for you to stop by my blog sometime! Have a blessed weekend!

Pam Bowers said...

Your kitchen would have won me over if I was a buyer as well. Very nice!

Frugal Hackers badge