Friday, September 5, 2008

Yard Sale Finds!

Okay, so I know a yard sale is not the place to go when you are in the midst of de-cluttering your home but we went to one today! It was a large sale close to Farm Credit so we went this afternoon. I decided that I was not going to buy any clothes, shoes, etc. but just look in case I found something that I have been looking for...and I did!!

I found an apothecary jar! I think these are so pretty and useful! It was only $1!!



John David found a quart size mason jar glass (with the handle) for $.25. We use mason jars for our glasses, jelly jars are juice cups, pint size wide mouths are our everyday glasses and a quart size widemouth is John David's tea glass! So now he has another big tea glass...this one with a handle! He also bought 2 ethernet cables for $.25 each. Our total damage was $1.75! Not bad at all!!

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge