Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Meal Plan for this Week

Each week I meal plan which makes my grocery shopping and my cooking much easier. I don't assign certain meals to certain days, instead I just plan out 7-10 meals for the week and into the next week. I usually plan meals for things I have already and then if I am missing an ingredient or two it goes on the grocery list.

This weeks meals:

*Spaghetti and Bread
*Chicken Caesar Salad x 2
*Red Beans & Rice
*BBQ Pork Chops with Pintos & Cornbread
*Fried Steak with Corn & Rolls
*Lasagna with Bread
*Taco Soup
*Enchiladas

And after this meal plan, this is what my grocery list looked like:

*Spaghetti Sauce
*Lettuce
*Smoked Sausage
*Crescent Rolls
*Ranch Dressing Mix
*Enchilada Sauce
*Tortillas
*Taco Seasoning

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge