Friday, September 19, 2008

The Highlights of the Past Few Days

I have not been spending much time on my blog this week because it has been a pretty busy week. I have had work this week (I work on an hourly basis for Tennessee Farmers Cooperative in Communications). The work has kept me busy and I haven't had an abundance of free time to blog. 

In the free time that I do have I have been coming up with content, preparing "scripts" and props and filming for my show Life:Frugal and Simple. Episode 1 will be up tomorrow! (I have filmed a CVS ECB Tutorial and a Life:Frugal and Simple Introduction thus far.) Episode 1 is titled "Two Quick and Frugal Meals," I cook two meals that both cost under $4 each! 

We stopped back by Kroger after church Wednesday and I purchased a few more cans of Campbell's Select Soup. They are on sale this week for $1.69 and some of the old label cans (they have re-designed the label) have $1.00 off coupons which make them $.69 total. (These are also part of the buy $15 worth of Campbell's, General Mills, Pillsbury, etc. and get $3 of your order, that would take and extra $.20 off, making them $.49.) I only purchased 3 more but $.69 is still great for a quick and easy lunch or good soup for a soup and sandwich dinner!

I also went to CVS and found some great deals....be sure to check back later for that!!

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge