Saturday, September 6, 2008

Life: Frugal and Simple

Today I have started out on a new venture....video podcasting. This is something John David and I have talked about for a while now, in fact last summer we almost bought a domain and we were going to start a video podcast about rural living but for one reason or another we didn't.

I decided that I wanted to video blog occasionally so today we filmed a video blog and after editing the video we decided that we were going to start a video podcast. The name of my show is Life: Frugal and Simple. I think this title sums me up and what I strive for: living frugally and living simply.

You can visit the new site www.lifefrugalandsimple.com and watch a tutorial on CVS's Extra Care Bucks program & see the great deals I got today at CVS!

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge