Monday, July 28, 2008

White Water Rafting

This weekend we went White Water Rafting on the Ocoee!! It was amazing! We went with Adam & Katie and Adam's sister Heather and her husband Daniel. I was the only one of our group who hadn't been before and I must admit that I was a little anxious but once I got in the water and we started down the river I had a blast! The more rapids we went over and the bigger the splashes, the better! It was about a 2 hour trip down the river and at one point in the river we could get out of the boat and swim! John David and I hopped out and floated beside the boat for a few minutes!

The plan is that next year we are all going again and are going to raft the upper part where the Olympic course is! I am so excited about going!



...in the Escape on the way

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge