Monday, July 21, 2008

Productive Monday

Today has been a lovely "workday" for me! I woke up early and got straight to work. I have washed and dried 4 loads of laundry, washed dishes, and cleaned out my desk. I also planned our meals and made a grocery list for my grocery shopping tomorrow...it amazes me how I think we have nothing to eat and then with a little planning I find out we have enough food to last another week if I just go get milk and other staples!

I also began making a list of things to take camping this weekend. We are going white water rafting on the Ocoee this Saturday with Adam and Katie and then camping!! I can't wait although I must admit I am a little scared about the rafting!!

The big project for today was de-cluttering! I began with my bedroom closet last night and pulled out several things to give away! This morning I cleaned out my living room closet and my under the stairs storage area and found several things that we don't need! I love when I am successful at de-cluttering and it makes me feel great about having a clean, organized house with only the things we need in it!

This is what I have gotten rid of from my closet thus far:
1 winter coat
1 hoodie
1 pair of capris
2 pair of pants (khakis and jeans)
1 skirt
1 pair of pj pants
2 dresses
4 shirts

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge