Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our Saturday

We had a wonderful laid back Saturday! We had plans to wake up bright and early and go to a few yard sales but we slept in until 8:30! We did decide to go to a few yard sales. We didn't have any yard sale finds today! On our way home we stopped by the Farmers Market and bought 4 ears of sweet corn! I was so excited because I have been wanting fresh sweet corn! When I got home I made turkey and cheese sandwiches to go with our corn and we had an amazing lunch!



I spent some time finishing up my cross-stitching! They are for an upcoming baby shower! They turned out beautifully!!



The bunny for a baby girl!



The ducky for a baby boy!



Both of the precious bibs!!

We also spent some time stripping the chair! We made a lot of progress, I didn't know it was going to take this long though! The chair will be cherished once we finish because of all the time we are investing into it!!

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge