Friday, June 27, 2008

Sewing Day

Last night I begin working on a ragged edge quilt!! I was so excited about it last night that I tossed and turned before finally getting to sleep and then I popped out of bed at 6:15 and started sewing! I just finished it!! I am washing it so the edges will get worn!! I have decided to spend the next few days working on my sewing projects that I have been wanting to work on but haven't seemed to find the time!! I will post pictures of my projects soon!

I have had a great week especially after passing my test! It has been stress free and I have been able to get a lot done around the house!! Yesterday I meal planned and was able to come up with 7 meals when I thought we really needed to go to the grocery store!! It amazes me how taking a little time and doing a little planning saves money and time!!

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge