Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I have decided to start trying out new recipes! The front of my recipe box is stuffed with recipe cards and clippings of recipes that I think we would like (with ingredients we have on hand always!) I have decided that I need to start trying some of these new recipes instead of cooking the same things every few weeks. So this week I am trying out 2 new recipes!

Breakfast:
Cereal
Grapefruit
Yogurt
Apples

Lunch:
Leftovers

Dinner:
White Bean and Chicken Chili (new!)
Beef Fajitas
Mushroom and Sausage Pizza
Pork Chops, Broccoli, and Bread
Spinach Cheese Swirl (new!)
Vegetable Soup

I will post about the new recipes in the upcoming days!!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Sounds good. Leave a review of your White Chicken Chili. My husband has requested this and I'm looking for a good recipe.

Lisa said...

Love White Bean and Chicken Chili!

Frugal Hackers badge