Monday, December 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



This is going to be a very busy week for us so my plan is quick and easy meals so we won't be tempted to pick up fast food or order a pizza! I know this isn't the most healthy menu, but it is better than unhealthy, greasy, food out!!

Here is the plan for lunches & dinner for the coming week:

Turkey Sandwiches x 2
Pimento Cheese Sandwiches x 2
Homemade Frozen Pizza
Hot Pockets x 2
Corn Dogs x 2
Frozen Pizza x 2
Bean, Cheese, & Salsa Nachos
Chili (Frozen Homemade Chili!)

I have found that having some "convenience" foods on hand saves me money because we won't go grab something. I knew this was going to be a busy week so I prepared by freezing pizza and chili and picking up lunch meat, pimento cheese, hot pockets, and corn dogs!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Turkey and Swiss Sandwiches.

Frugal Hackers badge