Friday, November 14, 2008

Filled with Faith Friday

Once again we have been blessed with another good week. Everything has went well and we are healthy...I have had a few bouts with the sniffles but nothing bad praise the Lord! My work is going well, I am enjoying it as well as enjoying my time at home. This week we had dinner with friends from church and enjoyed spending time with them and their children. Tonight I co-hosted with Katie, Heather, and Bonnie (the bridesmaids) a a shower for my friend Kara in Murfreesboro and John David went with Adam and Daniel (Katie & Heather's husbands) to a prayer conference and heard Henry Blackaby speak. He shared some things with me on the way home and we discussed just how awesome God is and how he works in our lives through prayer! I am so thankful for the ability to pray to my creator, we really should be in awe every time we bow our heads to pray because God is listening to us! These are the things I am thankful for this week!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Rachel,
We are proud of our son, and so excited about this opportunity for him to go to New York. I have always wanted to see the parade in person. I have never been to NY and wouldn't have imagined my Tommy being in the parade! He is very excited. He plans on taking lots of pics, so I will post some after Thanksgiving. By the way, I enjoy your blog.

Frugal Hackers badge