Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Second Anniversary!


May 27, 2006


May 27, 2007
(This picture makes me laugh! We were in the camper here and we look very country in our hunting and tractor t-shirts...great memories!!)


May 27, 2008

Today we celebrated our 2nd Anniversary! It is hard to believe that we have been married for two years! Of course, like I told my mom when I was talking to her, it seems like we have always been married...it is hard to remember what life was like before we were married! I think it is awesome that our marriage just gets stronger and stronger with each day. Our love is stronger than it was two years ago! I am looking forward to the years to come, I can't imagine how close we will be when we reach that 25th anniversary which John David's parents just celebrated and my parents will celebrate in a few months or when we reach 50 years!!

Since John David started work today I stayed home and had supper ready for him! I made homemade rolls, baked pork chops, and ranch potatoes. I wanted to cook him supper tonight to welcome my hard working husband home from his first day of work! I greeted him with "Honey you're home!" before he could say "Honey I am home!" (Of course we went to Maine for our anniversary so he is not a bad husband for not taking me out to dinner! I really wanted to cook!)


LOVE!!


Anniversary smooch!


Sweet wedding kiss!

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge