Sunday, April 26, 2009

The First 50

I am an avid reader! As a child I was constantly reading but through high school and college I was only able to read during summer breaks and then I stayed busy and would only read a few books! Lately I have rediscovered my passion of reading and have been doing a lot of reading! Now since I have read 50 books already this year you probably think I must be neglecting my house and my husband but that is not the case! I read fast! So my home is clean and when my hubby is home I only read when he is on the computer, reading a magazine, or on the phone/conference chat!! Oh, and I was sick for an entire week in February, I couldn't get out of the bed and do anything so I read my week of church library books & the entire Little House on the Prairie series!

Here are the first 50 books I have read in 2009:

1. Fame by Karen Kingsbury
2. Forgiven by Karen Kingsbury
3. Found by Karen Kingsbury
4. Family by Karen Kingsbury
5. Forever by Karen Kingsbury
6. Divine by Karen Kingsbury
7. A Thousand Tomorrows by Karen Kingsbury
8. The Debt by Angela Hunt
9. The Convenient Groom by Denise Hunter
10. Janette Oke A Heart for the Prairie by Laurel Oke Logan
11. Between Sundays by Karen Kingsbury
12. Women Who Do Too Much by Patricia Sprinkle
13. Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey
14. Dear Lady by Robin Lee Hatcher
15. Patterns of Love by Robin Lee Hatcher
16. In His Arms by Robin Lee Hatcher
17. Promised to Me by Robin Lee Hatcher
18. More than Enough by Dave Ramsey
19. The Shunning by Beverly Lewis
20. The Confession by Beverly Lewis
21. The Reckoning by Beverly Lewis
22. Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
23. Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
24. Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder
25. On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder
26. By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder
27. The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder
28. Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
29. These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
30. The First Four Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
31. One Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury
32. Beyond Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury
33. Sunrise by Karen Kingsbury
34. Summer by Karen Kingsbury
35. Where Yesterday Lives by Karen Kingsbury
36. Safely Home by Randy Alcorn
37. The Scarlet Thread by Francine Rives
38. What a Girl Wants by Kristen Billerbeck
39. With this Ring I'm Confused by Kristen Billerbeck
40. Someday by Karen Kingsbury
41. Sunset by Karen Kingsbury
42. Petticoat Ranch by Mary Connealy
43. Leota's Garden by Francine Rivers
44. Calico Canyon by Mary Connealy
45. Gingham Mountain by Mary Connealy
46. The Edge of Light by Ann Shorey
47. Emma's Gift by Leisha Kelly
48. Changes of Heart by Paige Lee Elliston
49. Front Page Love by Paige Lee Elliston
50. Chasing the Dream by Paige Lee Elliston

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge