Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The past few days...

Well, the semester is almost over...I can see the end in sight!! I must admit I am a little jealous of John David, he only has one test left and then he is finished with his degree!



Here is the graduate...I took this picture of him!

This past weekend I had to take a break from school work so we went to an Antique store and I browsed and came up with ideas for my house!! I found this cute little treasure, John David had walked past it and saw it and I saw it and I said, "John David, look at this!" He looked at it and he said, "that's nice." I then replied,"don't you see the two meanings...we are going to live on a farm and we both love our apples (macs!) so all we have to do is plant an apple tree or two on our farm and we will really be an apple farm!!"



I also found this great Pyrex butter dish that I love!



School is getting a little less stressful everyday! We finished our Agricultural Finance project and presented Monday, I have completed my Interior Plantscaping project, I just have to present it tomorrow! I have 2 finals which I am not worried about and then school will be completed!

We still aren't sure where we are moving to after John David finishes school but we are both really excited about changes and especially a new place to live!!

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge