Wednesday, April 16, 2008

End of the Semester

Writing this is giving me a much needed break from studying and school work. The semester is quickly coming to an end which is very exciting. However, there is still a LOT of work to do before it is officially over. After my Agricultural Engineering test tomorrow I won't have another test for over a week but preparing for that test isn't much fun! At least it is useful information such as the Universal Soils Loss Equation and things that will actually be applicable once I do have a farm. I also am working on a design project for my Interior Plantscaping class. I actually have really enjoyed picking out plants and creating a design for the project. It has been somewhat frustrating because my design has to be to scale but I have already drawn the building and it is to scale so now I only have the fun part left (making my presentation board beautiful!) Who knew there was design in agriculture.... I definitely love my major! My other big project is in Agricultural Finance, John David and I are in a group together...just the two of us! We have to create a business and be able to make it profitable for 5 years (on paper!) This project has been somewhat fun because our business is an organic farm and are marketing our products through Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) which I would like to be able to do one day in the future as well so it is practical too! Well that is a little about what is going on in my life at this moment...now time to get back to work...

0 comments:

Frugal Hackers badge