Friday, August 29, 2008

Back Up and Running

Well I have my computer back and I am so glad that I do! I have been working all morning (a little transcribing for Co-op and updating the TN FFA Website.) These are things that I have to and want to do on my own computer so I am so glad that it is safely back! Last night John David backed all of my files up to the Time Machine and I believe I am going to buy another hard drive to have another back up. When I think about what could have happened it makes my stomach hurt!

John David also installed Leopard and I am really enjoying it so far! A lot of the new things are great and I have not been a bit frustrated by it!!

I don't really know what the rest of the day holds for me! Maybe a little reading (I am reading Gone with the Wind!), I am going to make fresh squeezed lemonade, and maybe organize John David's studio! We'll see!

1 comments:

Dani Brook said...

I am glad that your computer is up and running! Hope you are both Great!

Frugal Hackers badge